Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finally I got my hands on my own Apple Watch!

Yesterday was 30th June 2015, the day I got my own Apple Watch!



For those who are wondering why it take so long, because I live in Singapore. And I don't know why Singapore was not on the first batch country list - where Singapore usually is in the list of first batch country.

Went to Japan last time to try grab the Apple Watch because the fact at that time, Singapore hasn't launched the Apple Watch yet, I found some models sold there but not the one I wanted to. So in the end, I end up with nothing. 

But never mind, now I got my Apple Watch already, hopefully in the next few days I can share with you guys my experience with it, all the tricks, all the apps and games.

To be honest from my personal experience, Apple Watch is not as simple as when I got my hands first time using iPod and iPhone.
Even as of now, I still don't know how to change the watch faces. Just managed to figure out how to check heart rate using the heart rate sensor.


No comments:

Post a Comment